How can I make sure volunteers only see schedules that relate to jobs in which they are qualified to serve?
Giving volunteers the ability to view job schedules separately can make finding scheduled positions easier. If you have many jobs and shifts, consider following these steps to help volunteers quickly find their scheduled shifts.
For this example, let's pretend we are creating a Live Schedule Post for the Ticket Checker job.
1. Click on the Schedules pane on the left side of the program and open your schedule. Make sure your schedule is saved and Live.
2. Go to the File menu at the top of your screen and select "Create additional Live Schedule Post..."
3. In the "Included Jobs" pane, select "Include only these jobs" and then select "Ticket Checker". NOTE: If you only want volunteers within this job to be allowed to see this job's schedule, you will want to check the option at the bottom of the window that says "Only show this schedule to volunteers in the included jobs."
4. Customize the settings in the other available panes as needed and then click "Save" in the bottom right corner.
5. The program will ask "What do you want to name this Live Schedule Post?" It is recommended that you choose a descriptive title that displays the date range and job associated with the schedule (i.e. "October 1 - October 31 Ticket Checker").
6. Repeat these steps for the rest of your jobs.