BCC Shift Leaders on Processed Web Forms
Send your Shift Leaders copies (BCCs) of Web Forms to keep them in the loop and aware of changes within their jobs/shifts. Whenever a swap is requested or accepted, or a volunteer signs up for an unfilled position, the Shift Leader of the related job/shift will automatically receive an email documenting the change.
- Go to the Web Terminal pane in VSP.
- Click the "Web Terminal settings..." button at the top, below the "Home" tab.
- In the Settings dialog that opens, click on the Shift Leaders section on the left.
- At the bottom of this screen, check the option that says, "Bcc emails from processed Web Forms to related shift leaders."
- Click OK and then click the "Commit Changes" button.
Leaders will now be copied on all emails related to their job/shift.