Use Shift Leader access to edit schedules from your smartphone
By declaring yourself a Shift Leader in VSP, you'll be able to make changes to schedules on the go - assign volunteers, track attendance, and add extra positions - even from your smartphone!
- Go to the Web Terminal pane and click the "Web Terminal settings…” button.
- Go to Shift Leaders, click "Declare Leader...", and choose yourself (you must first be listed as a volunteer in VSP). Make yourself a leader for all jobs and all shifts.
- Send yourself an email with a link to the Web Terminal using VSP's Emailer
- Check your email on your smartphone and click the link to the Web Terminal
- Bookmark the link or create a shortcut on your phone
- Log in to the Web Terminal on your phone and click on the Admin tab to make adjustments to the schedule