Request a sub on behalf of a volunteer from your smartphone
If a volunteer is unable to get online and request a sub, you can very quickly do it for them with Shift Leader access on your smartphone! Being able to find subs for others while on the go helps avoid unfilled positions at your shifts!
- Be sure you have given yourself Shift Leader access (view this tip for instructions on how to declare yourself a Shift Leader).
- Log in to the Web Terminal on your smartphone.
- Click the Admin tab, then click on the date in the calendar containing the shift at which one of your volunteers needs a sub.
- Click on the name of the volunteer who needs a sub, then click on the flag icon and choose "Flag as sub requested...".
- When asked, "Would you like to send emails to all ministers who are able to fill in at this time (just as if the sub was to have been requested online through the Web Terminal)?", click "Send emails".