Post a schedule online that only contains unfilled positions
Have a lot of unfilled positions in your schedule and want volunteers to easily be able to see them all? Try creating a Live Schedule Post of just unfilled positions!
- Go to the Schedules pane on the left side of the program and open the schedule from which you wish to create the post. Make sure your schedule is Saved and Live.
- Go to the File menu at the top of the screen and select "Create [additional] Live Schedule Post..."
- In the dialog that appears, choose the "Layout Settings" pane on the left side of the program. Check the box that says "Include unfilled positions in list of volunteers."
- Go to the "Select Volunteers" pane on the left side of the dialog. Choose the third radio button that reads "Include only these volunteers (click to select):", but don't select any volunteers from the list.
- Use the "Document Settings," "Select Jobs," "Select Shifts," and "Name Modifiers" panes to select any other customizations for this post that you wish.
- Click the Save button to finish.
Bonus: You can also link to this post in emails, so volunteers have a quick view of all unfilled positions.