Use Shift Leaders to track attendance
Did you know that Shift Leaders can mark volunteers as no shows or extras online? Set up your Shift Leaders so they can update volunteer attendance, and save yourself the time it takes to track down that information!
- Declare your Shift Leaders and make sure that their "Edit Assignments" privilege is turned on.
- Once a Shift Leader is declared, they can use the following steps to track attendance for their volunteers:
- Log into the Web Terminal online.
- Click on the Admin tab at the top of the page.
- In the calendars on the left, click on the date of the shift for which attendance will be marked.
- Click on a position, then click on the flag icon next to a volunteer's name to flag the volunteer as sub requested, set an attendance tracking flag or clear the current flag.