I changed my password, but I still cannot log on to VSP.
First make sure there are no saved passwords for rotundasoftware.com in your web browser:
- Open the Tools menu.
- Select Internet Options.
- Click Content.
- Under AutoComplete, click Settings.
- Click on Manage Passwords.
- Click on the Web Credentials Manager.
- Click on the drop down arrow by the web site you want to remove the password.
- Click on Remove.
- Open the Safari menu.
- Select Preferences.
- Switch to the Autofill tab.
- Click the Edit button for Usernames and Passwords.
- Delete the entry that corresponds with the site you want to remove.
Please visit Mozilla Password Management Document for instructions.
- Click on the Menu Icon in the upper right corner.
- Click on Settings.
- Click on Show Advanced Settings link at the bottom.
- UN-check the box by the Offer to save your web passwords button.
- Click the Managed Saved Passwords.
- Under the Saved Passwords box highlight the site you want to remove the password from, then click on the X button.
Now try to type in the username and new password.
If that does not work, please type your new password into a place where you can see it, like MS Word. Then, click to get the email to reset your password sent to you again. Paste the password into the reset fields and complete the reset. Log in again, pasting the password into the password field.