Private Rosters for Shift Leaders
You can easily set up a custom token to display the roster to only people who pass a specific filter, such as only a roster your Shift Leaders* can see. To set this up, follow these steps:
1. Be sure you have created the roster that you want to display to the Shift Leaders. If you haven't yet, go to the Web Terminal pane and click the Rosters tab. Then click "New..." button on the right and create your desired roster. If you're doing a separate one for each job or shift, create them all at this time.
2. Next, go to the Token Options by clicking the "Settings..." button on the lower left side of the screen. Uncheck "Show only tokens included in the content of this tab" and then go to Custom Tokens on the left.
3. Click the "New..." button here and name your token (something like ShiftLeadRosters).
4. In the text box that appears below, click the Token menu (next to Color) move down to the "Live Roster Post Links" section, and choose the corresponding Live Roster Post/s you created for each job or shift.
5. Check the box that says "Only show this token to volunteers passing this filter" to tell the program who you want to allow to see the roster. Click the "Build a Web Terminal related filter..." filter heading on the right, and set this filter to "Are shift leaders." If you want to make the roster private to a particular leader, you can additionally click the "Name" filter heading on the left and enter the leader's last name.
Click OK to set the custom filter and exit the token window.
6. Next, go back to the Rosters tab of the Web Terminal pane. Make sure to delete the token for Live Roster Post List. If you have other rosters that you want to allow everyone to see, add their tokens separately to the text box. Then, add the custom token you created as well, and click Commit Changes.
NOTE: you can also add your custom token to the Home tab, so leaders can see links for their rosters right from the Home tab.