Create Job Folders to stay organized
Stay organized and target groups of volunteers with Job Folders. Folders keep your Jobs pane organized by allowing you to group jobs into categories. With folders, you can easily send an email, create a roster, or post a schedule online for a whole folder at a time, instead of choosing each job individually. Folders also make it easier for volunteers to see just the information that's most relevant to them.
In the desktop software:
- Go to the Jobs pane of VSP.
- Click the "New Folder..." button and name your folder.
- Drag the jobs you want to add to the folder underneath the folder heading. You'll know a job is in a folder when it is indented below the folder name.
In the Admin view of the Web Terminal as a Web Admin:
- Go to the Jobs pane.
- Click on the blue "+" button, then select "New folder" from the drop-down menu and name your folder.
- To create a new job and add it to this folder, make sure the folder is selected, then click the "+" button again and select "New job" to add a new job to that folder.
- For existing jobs, drag the jobs you want to add to the folder underneath the folder heading. You'll know a job is in a folder when it is indented below the folder name.