Track volunteer information that doesn't fit into a preformatted field
Need to track volunteer information that doesn't fit into one of VSP's preformatted fields? Now you can! Keep tabs on birthdays, t-shirt size, certifications, training dates, and more!
- From the Volunteers pane of VSP, click on a volunteer's name, then click the "Edit Volunteer..." button
- In the profile, click the "Edit custom fields..." button that you will see in the lower left portion of window
- A new window will open and in the upper right side, click the "Create a new field..." button
- You can create custom fields that track a variety of data types: text, number, date, checkbox, and list of options
- Once you create the field, it will appear in the main part of the screen, where you can set a value for the field for that volunteer
- When you edit other volunteers, the custom fields you have defined will be available for them as well
Note: Custom fields are available in VSP's Standard Edition only.