Allowing volunteers to view and update custom fields
To allow volunteers to edit custom field information in the My Profile tab of the Web Terminal or the Enrollment form after it is created,
- Go to the Web Terminal pane
- Click on the "Web Terminal settings…” button.
- Go to either Enrollments (to add to the Enrollment form) or Profile Changes (to add to the My Profile tab)
- Click on the new "General info" sub-tab under the heading you chose
- Check the box that reads "Allow volunteers to fill in these custom fields during enrollment:"
- Use the drop down to choose the fields you would like for volunteers to be able to update
- Click OK and "Commit Changes"