How can I extend the current schedule?
If you have a schedule already in place, you can extend it by manually adding shifts to the schedule. Just make sure that this does not cause the schedule to overlap with any others.
- Click on the day that you want to add shifts
- Click "New Shift..."
- Put in the time and specify the desired number of volunteers
- If this is a regular daily shift or a recurring monthly or yearly shift, go to the "Treat as:" section and choose the appropriate shift from the drop-down menu
- Click "OK" to create the shift and extend the schedule
Once you have all of the shifts in place, you can run the auto-scheduler for just those dates by:
- Click on "Commence Scheduling..."
- Choose "Show more options..."
- Choose "All empty positions in shifts I select or during a time period of my choosing..."
- Set the time period for the dates you just added
- Click "Commence Scheduling" to start the auto-scheduler