Online Knowledge Base
- What are Preassignments and how do I use them?
- What is a team?
- How do I set up a team of volunteers who want to serve together?
- Why aren't my preassignments appearing on the schedule?
- Exporting a list of your preassignments
- How does "Preassign these teams to the first through fourth / fifth week of every month" work
- How can I generate a list of teams for a particular job or a list of all my teams?
- How can I schedule two teams to rotate automatically every other week?
- How do I add positions to a shift on the schedule?
- How do I create a schedule?
- How do I print a schedule?
- How can I see the total number of hours each volunteer is scheduled?
- How do I save a schedule and post it so my volunteers can see it in the Web Terminal?
- How do I rerun a schedule, or delete an old schedule and then make a new one?
- How can I change the location or job requirements for a particular shift once the schedule has already been generated?
- Why are there red unfilled positions on my schedule after running the auto-scheduler?
- What are the "Modes" and the list on the right side of the scheduling window? How can I use them?
- How do I create a special or one-time-only shift?
- Can I use copy and paste controls to add multiple shifts once the schedule is created?
- Can I have more than one Live schedule at a time?
- Changing the date range of a schedule
- Easily copy and paste a shift to a new day
- Easily replicate your Live Schedule Posts for a new schedule
- Easily adjust the number of volunteers or jobs needed on an existing schedule
- Print sign-in sheets for your shifts to help track attendance
- How to delete a shift from a schedule
- How to remove an empty position from a schedule
- Creating separate schedule views for each job
- A guide to VSP's scheduling icons
- A guide to VSP's scheduling icons - Flags
- A guide to color-coding on the schedule
- How can I set my schedule to not display unfilled positions in red?
- How can I extend the current schedule?
- Easily add a new recurring shift to an existing schedule
- Avoid conflicts by disabling profile request forms while scheduling
- How can I ensure people are not scheduled two weeks in a row?
- How do I delete a schedule from the Schedules pane?
- Why is a volunteer getting scheduled more frequently than the preferred serving frequency?
- What does this symbol mean? (+/-)
- Can I include phone numbers after the names of my volunteers in exported schedules?
- How can I view an exported schedule or roster without Microsoft Word?
- Save your export settings when printing or posting schedules
- Why is it that if someone on a team requests dates of unavailability the scheduler does not honor these and still schedules them?
- Adding "can't serve times" for a schedule that has already been finalized
- Using the Hours Scheduled Report to ensure a fair distribution of shifts
- How do I use the auto scheduler?
- After running the auto-scheduler, the distribution seems uneven. Why is that and how do I fix it?
- How do I schedule just one shift, or one job?
- A volunteer was scheduled at a shift that is not one of his preferences! What is going on?
- Undo the auto-scheduler to easily adapt to changes
- Can the auto-scheduler prioritize certain jobs to make sure they are filled first?
- How does the "This job may be scheduled in combination with..." option work?
- What does the "That volunteer cannot serve at a shift that is block scheduled with this shift" message mean
- "Sub only" volunteer got scheduled
Apr 29, 2020