Creating separate schedule views for each job
Giving volunteers the ability to view job schedules separately can make finding scheduled positions easier. If you have many jobs and shifts, consider following these steps to help volunteers quickly find their scheduled shifts.
For this example, let's pretend we are creating a Live Schedule Post for the "Math Tutor" job.
- Click on the Schedules pane on the left side of the program and open your schedule. Make sure your schedule is saved and live.
- Go to the File menu at the top of your screen and select "Create [additional] Live Schedule Post..."
- In the "Select Jobs" pane, select "Include only these jobs" and then "Math Tutor." NOTE: If you only want volunteers within this job to be allowed to see this job's schedule, you will want to check the option at the bottom of the window that says "Only show this schedule to volunteers in the included jobs."
- Customize the settings in the other available panes as needed then click "Save" in the bottom right corner.
- The program will ask, "What do you want to name this Live Schedule Post?" It is recommended that you choose a descriptive title that displays the date range and the job associated with the schedule (i.e. "August 1 - October 31 Math Tutors").
- Repeat these steps for the rest of your jobs.