Is there any way to make the automatic reminder for open positions email go out on more than one day?
At this time, there is no way to have the program automatically send the available positions email reminder twice in one week. However, you can quickly and easily send a manual email that reminds volunteers of available positions.
- Go to the Web Terminal pane
- Web Terminal Settings and select Auto Reminders.
- Choose Available Positions and click "Edit Email Body..."
- Highlight the text of the email and click Ctrl-C on your keyboard to copy it.
- Then close the Web Terminal settings and open the Announcements.
- Delete the text currently in the Announcements and do Ctrl-V on your keyboard to paste the message.
- Fill in the subject of "Available positions this week".
- Be sure the message is being sent to all volunteers and click send.