Find and send your Organization ID to your volunteers
Do you have volunteers who want to use the VSP mobile app? If so, when launching the app for the first time, they will be prompted to enter an Organization ID. Quickly find and send your subscription's Organization ID to your volunteers so they can get started using the free mobile app.
Your Organization ID, also known as your Organization Web Identifier, can be found in two places:
- Subscription pane: On the left side of the administrator program, click Subscription and you will find your Organization Web Identifier listed beneath your Organization Location.
Announcements pane: To make it easier to send this ID to your volunteers, we added an "OrganizationWebIdentifier" Token to the Announcements pane.
- Go to the Announcements pane on the left side of the program.
- Click on the "+" button in the upper right, hover your cursor over "Templates >" in the drop-down menu and select "Preconfigured."
- Choose "Mobile app available."
- NOTE: Instructions on how volunteers can download the app are also found in the "Introductory Email" preconfigured templates located in the "Templates > Preconfigured" area of the Announcements pane.