Customize the Text of Automatic Reminders
Need your volunteers to know more about their scheduled shifts? You can customize the text of automatic reminders to better fit your organization.
Need some examples?
- Add in a signature with contact information on who they can reach with questions
- Put details about where the organization is located
- Add links to the organization website so volunteers can easily look up additional information
- Use custom tokens to add in information that is only visible to certain volunteers
The possibility are endless!
How to customize automatic reminder emails:
- Go to the Web Terminal pane
- Click on "Web Terminal settings..."
- Go to Automatic Reminders
- Click the "Edit Email Body..." button to change the content of the email
- Click OK and Commit Changes when you are done