Text volunteers their scheduled dates
Did you know you can send volunteers their new schedule using text? Type up a simple message like "The September schedule is complete" and add the link to your organization's Web Terminal. When volunteers click the link, they will be taken straight to the My Schedule tab in the app or mobile site where they can see their schedule!
- Go to the Web Terminal pane
- Under the Home tab, look for the Terminal URL and click the Copy button to the right
- Go to the Announcements pane, click the "+" button in the upper right, and select "Text"
- Type a message using your church URL like this:
The September schedule is complete: http://www.rotundasoftware.com/volunteer/OrgID
- Click "Preview" and choose "Send"
When a volunteer gets the text, they will either be taken to the app (if it is installed) where they will see their My Schedule tab, or to the mobile Web Terminal (if the app is not installed) where they can enter their username and password to be taken to the My Schedule tab.