Allow volunteers to see all open positions in the app
If you want volunteers to see all available positions in their jobs in the app (instead of just those at their preferred shifts), you can use the following setting:
1. Go to the Web Terminal pane in VSP
2. Click on the My Schedule tab
3. Click on the "Token options..." button at the top of this tab
4. In the Token Options box, click on All Available Positions in the list on the left (if this is not visible, uncheck the box in the lower left corner to the left of "Cancel" that reads "Show only tokens that are included in the content of this tab").
5. Uncheck the box that reads "Only include shifts for which this volunteer can serve"
6. Click OK and Commit Changes when you are ready to save your changes