How do I send my volunteers the information they need to login?
When you are ready to send volunteers the information they will need to log in to the Web Terminal, we will do so from the Announcements pane.
- Go to the Announcements pane in VSP
- Click on the "+" button in the upper right.
- Hover your cursor over "Templates >" in the drop-down menu, then click on "Preconfigured"
- Select the "Intro Email: Update Request" template if you need to know their availability or "Intro Email: First Schedule" if you are starting with an already completed schedule. The introductory email will include all of the information volunteers need to get started using the Web Terminal, as well as links to video tutorials to help them enter their preferences and availability on the My Profile tab.
- When you are satisfied with the introductory email, click "Preview", then hit "Send to...".
If you add new volunteers at a later date, you can revisit the preconfigured templates and choose the option that says, “Send User Login.” Send login information to a single volunteer who has misplaced his information by typing their name into the "To" line at the top of the email.
Note: Volunteers who sign up via Enrollment form may not need an introductory letter if you have automatic emails for enrollment forms in the "Web Terminal settings".