Setting my volunteer password
If you would like to set your own volunteer password, or are having trouble remembering your old password (or maybe you never even knew it in the first place...), follow these illustrated instructions:
1. From the Web Terminal login page, click on the "Forgot?" link.
2. Enter the email associated with your VSP account into the field.
3. If more than one person has this email address, you will be asked to select your name from the drop-down menu.
4. A message will appear asking you to check your email.
5. In your email, you will get a message like this. It will tell you your username. Click the link to be taken to a page to set your password.
6. Enter in your desired password into both fields.
7. When your password has been reset, you will be brought back to the Web Terminal login page to enter in your username and password.