Creating and using Web Admins
Make changes to your database no matter where you are with Web Admins! The interface has been designed to work on any device, giving you the flexibility to work from a laptop, tablet, or phone.
To assign a Web Admin:
- First, create a profile in the Volunteers pane, if this person is not already a volunteer
Web Admins only need a name and email address listed
- Go to the Web Terminal pane on the left side of VSP
- Click the "Web Terminal settings..." button
- Go to the Administrators section in the dialog that appears.
- From this section, you will be able to click the "New Web Admin..." button
- Choose the appropriate volunteer
- Click OK
Web Admins can access VSP’s Admin View through the VSP Mobile App or when they log in to the Web Terminal.
- Log in to the Web Terminal using the username and password of the volunteer that was made a Web Admin
- If you are not immediately taken to the Admin View, go to the Settings tab on mobile or the user's name in the upper right in a desktop browser and choose “Switch to Admin View"
3. Once in the Admin View, use the panes on the left to navigate
If on mobile, there will be a set of 3 stacked lines to open the sidebar navigation