How can a Leader edit the schedule?
You and your designated Leaders can easily edit schedules from anywhere with an internet connection! Need to swap out volunteers on the go? Add extra positions? Flag no-shows? You can do it all through the Web Terminal -- without needing VSP installed on your computer.
- Set up a Leader in the Web Terminal settings and make sure to give them the "Edit Assignments" privilege.
- Log in to the Web Terminal as the Leader. You can use the "Login as..." button at the bottom of the Web Terminal pane.
- Once logged in, click on the volunteer's name in the upper right corner of the Web Terminal, then select "Switch to Admin View". Go to the Schedules tab in the Admin View, and select the schedule you want to edit. In the schedule that appears, click on the date in which the shift falls, then click on the date and time of the shift you wish to modify. From here you can:
- Fill an empty position by clicking on the position, then clicking on the volunteers you want to assign in the list on the right. Alternatively, you can also click on the pencil icon to the right of the unfilled position.
- Replace a volunteer by clicking on the name of the volunteer you wish to replace in the schedule, then clicking the name of the new volunteer you wish to assign in the list on the right. Alternatively, you can also choose the new volunteer by clicking the pencil icon.
- Click on the flag icon next to a volunteer's name to flag the volunteer as sub requested, set an attendance tracking flag or clear the current flag.
- Click the X to the far right of a position to remove the volunteer and/or position.
- Click on the date and time of a shift to add new volunteer positions.