How do I assign a Web Admin or a Leader?
- Go to the Web Terminal pane and click the "Web Terminal settings…” button
- Click on the Administrators section on the left.
- Click "New Web Admin..." to declare a new Web Admin, or "New Leader..." to declare a new Leader.
- Select the volunteer in VSP who should have Web Admin/Leader privileges.
- If declaring a Leader, select the jobs, shifts, and permissions for that Leader (Web Admins all have the same level of access, so nothing needs to be specified for a Web Admin).
- Click "OK" until you return to the Web Terminal pane
- Click the "Commit Changes" button in the lower right corner of the Web Terminal pane to ensure that the changes take effect immediately.