Send Web Terminal login information only to new volunteers
After adding a group of new volunteers to VSP, you can easily send only them an email with their Web Terminal login information. This helps new volunteers access the schedules online without over-emailing existing volunteers with information they already know. Using an email template, VSP will automatically filter the message just to volunteers who have not yet received their login information.
- From the Announcements pane on the left side of the program, click on the "+" button in the upper right.
- Hover your cursor over "Templates >" in the drop-down menu, then select "Preconfigured" and choose "Send login information to those that don't have it."
- Edit the template and add any additional information you wish to share with the new volunteers.
- VSP automatically creates a filter that causes the email to only be sent to new volunteers.
- Preview the email and click "Send to..." when you are ready to send it.