Edit schedules, track attendance and add new positions using the Web Terminal
You and your designated Leaders can easily edit schedules from anywhere with an internet connection! Need to swap out volunteers on the go? Add extra positions? Flag no-shows? You can do it all through the Web Terminal - without needing VSP installed on your computer.
- Declare a Leader and make sure to give them the "Edit Assignments" privilege. Click here for more information on how to set up a Leader.
- Log in to the Web Terminal as the Leader by using the "Login as..." button at the bottom of the Web Terminal pane.
- Once logged in, go to the Admin view. In the schedule that appears, click on the date in which the shift falls. From here you can:
- Fill an empty position by clicking on the position, then clicking the pencil icon.
- Replace a volunteer by clicking on the name of the volunteer you wish to replace in the schedule, then clicking the pencil icon.
- Click on the flag icon next to a volunteer's name to flag the volunteer as sub requested, set an attendance tracking flag or clear the current flag.
- Click the X to the far right of a position to remove the volunteer and/or position.
- Click "Add a position" in upper right corner of each service time to add new volunteer positions.
View the Leader tutorial for a demonstration of how to use these features!