Use Web Admin access to edit schedules from your smartphone
By declaring yourself a Web Admin in VSP, you'll be able to make changes to schedules on the go - assign volunteers, track attendance, and add extra positions - even from your smartphone!
1) Go to the Web Terminal pane and click the "Web Terminal settings…” button.
2) Go to Administrators, click "New Web Admin...", and choose yourself (you must first be listed as a volunteer in VSP).
3) Send yourself an email with a link to the Web Terminal using VSP's Announcements pane.
4) Check your email on your smartphone and click the link to the Web Terminal.
5) Bookmark the link or create a shortcut on your phone.
6) Log in to the Web Terminal on your phone, then click on your name in the upper right corner of the Web Terminal and select "Switch to Admin View". Then, click on the Schedules pane.