Keep Leaders in the loop
Send your Leaders copies (BCCs) of web forms to keep them in the loop. Whenever a volunteer signs up or a swap is requested or accepted, the Leader will automatically receive an email documenting the change.
- Go to the Web Terminal pane in VSP.
- Click the "Web Terminal settings..." button at the top, below the Home tab.
- In the Settings dialog that opens, click the Administrators heading on the left.
- At the bottom of this screen, check the option that says, "Bcc on emails from related Web Forms".
5. Click "OK" and then click the "Commit Changes" button. Leaders will now be copied on all emails related to their jobs and shifts.