Limit swap request emails sent to volunteers
If your volunteers submit a lot of swap requests, and you want to be sure that they aren't overloaded with emails, here are directions to check your swap request settings.
By default, VSP is set up to only send swap request emails to volunteers who are available and qualified to fill the position. Check to ensure the default setting is turned on - and that volunteers aren't getting too many emails - by following these steps:
- Go to the Web Terminal pane on the left side of the program.
- Select the "Settings..." button in the bottom left corner and then "Token options..."
- Go to your "Swap Requested Positions options." NOTE: You may need to uncheck the "Show only tokens that are included in the content of this tab" box to view the "Swap Requested Positions options."
- Check the box that says "Include only those positions at which this volunteer can serve."
- Click OK and "Commit Changes" to save.