How do I add my organization's logo to the Web Terminal?
By adding your organization's logo to the Web Terminal, you can brand the space and make your volunteers feel at home while viewing and updating their schedules online.
- Begin in the Web Terminal pane of VSP.
- From the Home tab, click on the "Web Terminal settings..." button at the top of the window.
- In the new dialog that opens, under the General heading, check the option that says "Show a header image at the top of the Web Terminal (for custom branding)..."
- VSP will then open the folders on your computer so you can browse and select the image you wish to upload. You can use images in .jpg, .gif, or .png format.
- Adjust how you want the image aligned or scaled and then click OK. Click the "Commit Changes" button in the bottom right corner of the program.
- To Preview your image, select the "Login as..." button on the bottom of the page. Choose a volunteer to login as and then sign into their account as prompted. You should see your image or logo appear at the top of the Web Terminal!
Note: This option is only available in VSP's Standard Edition.