How can I create a list of people with perfect attendance?
1. Go to the Rosters pane in the admin view of the Web Terminal and click on the "+" button to begin creating a new roster.
2. In the Volunteers section, select "Include only volunteers passing | this filter...".
3. In the Filter volunteers window, click on the "Assignments" filter in the list on the left.
4. Choose "Did not show up exactly 0 times", and fill in "Between the dates of [date] and [date]":
5. Click "OK" to apply the filter.
Now the roster you create will only include volunteers with perfect attendance.
- Go to the Rosterizer pane
- In the Included Volunteers tab, click on "Include only volunteers that pass this filter..."
- On the left of the Filter window, click "Assignments"
- Choose "Did not show up exactly 0 times".
- Fill in "Between the dates of [date] and [date]"
- Then click OK.
Now the roster you generate will only include volunteers with perfect attendance.