How do I turn on the Kiosk?
The Sign-in Kiosk allows you to track attendance online from any internet enabled device. From an iPad, you can also install the VSP Kiosk app and launch the Kiosk by entering your Organization ID! The Sign-in Kiosk is available for Standard edition users of VSP. To upgrade to the Standard edition, log in to your account.
To turn the Sign-in Kiosk on, from VSP:
1) Go to the Web Terminal pane on the left side of the program window.
2) Click on the "Web Terminal settings..." button at the top of the Home tab.
3) In the Settings window, click on the Sign-in Kiosk heading on the left.
4) From the settings for the Kiosk, check the option at the top to turn this feature on.
5) Click the "Copy" button beside the URL to copy this.
6) Click "OK" to close the Web Terminal settings window.
7) Click the "Commit Changes" button at the bottom of the Web Terminal pane.
You can now paste the URL copied in step 5 into a web browser, or email it to yourself or others to use on another device. Any computer or tablet with internet access is able to launch the Kiosk and allow volunteers to sign in!