How do I send an email to a hand-picked group of volunteers?
Pick from a list
Not sure who you need to send to?
- Go to the Volunteers pane
- Optionally use the filter options in the lower right to help narrow your list
- Select multiple volunteers by holding the CTRL or SHIFT key on your keyboard while you click on volunteer names. (If you are on a Mac, use the Command key instead of CTRL.)
- Now, click the email or text message icon in the upper right to create a new message to just the selected volunteers.
Type in names
Know the list you want to send to already?
- Go to the Announcements pane and Compose and email announcement
- In the To field, delete "All volunteers"
- Type the name of the volunteer you want to add
- When their name appears in the drop down, click on it to add it
- Repeat as necessary