Fill more shifts, more quickly by allowing group sign-ups
If a company or organization wants to send a group of people to volunteer at one of your shifts, the group contact person can easily sign up online and indicate the number of open positions the group will fill! This makes it easy for groups to get involved at your organization, and helps you get shifts filled.
- Add the group volunteer to the Volunteers pane of VSP
- Go to the Announcements pane of VSP, go to "Use template", click on "Preconfigured", and choose "Send login information to those that don't have it"
- In the "To" area of the email, select "But only volunteers who pass | this filter..." and choose "Type (individual or group)" and set it to "is Group".
- Make any edits to the email template to personalize or customize it, and click "Preview" and then send
- The group coordinator will now be able to log in to the Web Terminal on behalf of the group to sign up for future shifts!